|« previous||1 2 3 4 5 6 7||next »|
Last night all shades of pink came out for Breast Cancer Research Foundation’s ‘Hottest Pink Party Ever 2008′.
The event went down at the Waldorf Astoria and among the celebrities there, the only ones people really care about are Elizabeth Hurley and Gwyneth Paltrow.
Gwyneth Paltrow and Helena Christensen were given top honours by Food Bank For New York City.
The star-studded fifth annual Can-Do Awards dinner, which was also to celebrate the food charity's 25th anniversary, took place at Abigail Kirsch's Pier Sixty at Chelsea Piers.
It also saw REM frontman and honorary dinner chair Michael Stipe, model Petra Nemcova, actor Stanley Tucci, chefs Mario Batali and Rachael Ray, Sopranos star Lorraine Bracco, supermodel Christy Turlington and actor Ed Burns on the red carpet.
Dressed in a loose-fitting dress and black heels, Gwyneth, who arrived without husband Chris Martin, gushed: "I feel very honoured and very happy to be honoured by this charity. They do such good work!
"I grew up in this city, and I worked in soup kitchens throughout high school, so being back here is like a full circle. I'm just thrilled to be here and to help in any way I can. As celebrities, we are given so much and we are very blessed. With that comes a real responsibility to give back, share, give money, time and attention to people and causes that need it."
TV's Iron Chef Mario Batali, who has been filming a TV show with Gwyneth, joked: "We totally use the celebrities to try and gain recognition for our noble cause. Gwyneth's an old friend of mine."
Gwyneth Paltrow and Beyonce have become bosom buddies through their men. Jay-Z and Paltrow's husband Chris Martin have done business and performed together.
Earlier this week, the pair spent hours shopping in Knightsbridge, London together, before a night of dining at Japanese eatery Zuma and dancing at nightclub Movida. Reported Teen Hollywood.
Source: Teen Hollywood
The Proof star confesses she has had a difficult time in the past to shed the pregnancy pounds from her first child Apple. Until she returned to the gym and she plans on doing the same after the birth of baby Moses.
She said: "The first time, you are horrified. It's all lovely when you are pregnant; but when you are not pregnant and you haven't been (to the gym) for a couple months and you are still carrying tons of extra weight and everything's all hanging and sagging, you think, 'How is this ever going to go back?' "But it does if you do a lot of working out." Reported Megastar.
Jennifer was married to the 'Ocean's Eleven' hunk for over four years before they divorced last October, while Gwyneth broke off the engagement with Pitt in '97.
When these girls get together - hell will break lose - watch out Brad.
The movie will go into production in 2008, both actresses are engaged in other projects at the moment.
Brad latest lover is stunning actress Angelina Jolie, their relationship begun on the set of 'Mr and Mrs Smith'. The hot couple are expecting their first child this coming month.
The lucky man is Daniel Henney.
Gwyneth Paltrow makes an attempt to swear that she doesn't need a glamorous life to be satisfied. Gwyneth's only argument is an awesome body.
"I'd rather not have a big house, a huge closet of clothes, diamonds and a private plane and, instead, have a body of work I'm proud of," declares Gwyneth, according to SMH News. She is always photographed looking picturesque as she is now reclining in designer clothes.
"Life is so short and precious, you should do things that make you feel inspired, that can give you drive and teach you something everyday."
1. Kate Hudson, mother of Ryder Russell Robinson (with hubby, rocker Chris Robinson)
2. Angelina Jolie, mother of Maddox Chavon Jolie-Pitt, daughter Zahara Marley Jolie-Pitt, and pregnant with first biological child (with beau, actor Brad Pitt)!
3. Jennifer Garner, mother of daughter Violet Anne Affleck (with hubby, actor Ben Affleck)!
4. Michelle Williams, mother of baby Matilda Rose Ledger (with fiance, actor Heath Ledger)!
5. Denise Richards, mother to daughters Sam and Lola Rose Sheen (with soon-to-be ex-husband, actor Charlie Sheen)!
6. Heidi Klum, mother to daughter Leni and son Henry Samuel (with hubby, singer Seal)!
7. Gwyneth Paltrow, mother to daughter Apple Blythe Alison Martin and pregnant with second child (with hubby, rocker Chris Martin)
8. Katie Holmes, pregnant with first child (with fiance, actor Tom Cruise) -she is also the future step-mother of Isabella and Connor Cruise!
9. Gwen Stefani, pregnant with first baby (with hubby, rocker sometimes actor, "Constantine") Gavin Rossdale, she is step-mother to Daisy!
10. Kate Winslet, mother to daughter Mia (with ex-hubby, assistant director Jim Threapleton) and son Joe (with hubby, director Sam Mendes)
Source: Glee Magazine
Gwyneth Paltrow was out again in Mexico soaking up the UV rays and probably giving her unborn child some kind of inutero skin cancer or something. I know that with all the restrictions pregnant women must follow, somebody somewhere is probably saying that sunlight is probably as bad as crack cocaine. That's why I never go outside.
SEE MORE PICTURES OF GWYNETH PALTROW
celebrities and Their Bikinis:
|« previous||1 2 3 4 5 6 7||next »|